While the submitted video does not require anything more than recorded explanations of qualifications, we encourage each nominator and nominee to be creative. The Stuart family will review submissions and communicate their choice to E&A staff. Please have your video submission available for E&A staff to access no later than December 10, 2019.
If you are unable to make a video submission, E&A will accept a written submission, emailed to the email address indicated below. All written submissions must be in Word or PDF and contain all the elements indicated in the criteria. If you have any questions about the submission process, please contact Luke by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The video must include the candidates:
- Full Name of Nominee
- Organization/Facility at which the nominee is currently employed
- Position of the nominee at the facility
- Supervisor name
- Supervisor’s position at the facility
- The video should highlight the following items, to be completed by the nominating supervisor:
- Why are you nominating this person?
- What it will mean to your facility if this person is able to attend IASS?
- What it will mean to the nominee if they were able to attend IASS?
- What makes this nominee exceptional?
- The video should also include a brief recording of the nominee explaining why he or she should receive this scholarship and how it will help his/her facility (if written, a paragraph by the nominee covering this information)
Testimonials regarding the candidate - not required but are allowed from the following individuals:
- Supervisor (someone other than the nominator)
- Religious leader
- Community leader
- Fellow employees
- Friends, Neighbors, Relatives
Video submissions should be no longer than 8 minutes (6 minutes or less is recommended).
Once your video is complete, please upload it to a video hosting website or cloud service and email the link to the video (along with contact information) to Luke Martinez at email@example.com and Jennifer Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org. All videos must be completed by December 10, 2019 to be considered.
Examples of free video hosting websites or cloud services: