Pectora™ – powered by E&A
Credential and Learning Management built for the Aquatics Industry
E&A Clients use our customized learning management system to schedule events, deliver webinars, administer quizzes, track course completion, issue credentials, secure signature acknowledgements, collect payment, and more.
Create in-house training courses and share the power of Pectora with your entire organization allowing all departments to begin saving time and money with blended training.
Blended learning drives education and performance.
Now it can be used for:
- Guest Relations
- Workplace Safety
- Human Resources
- Food Service
- And More...
- Powerful learning management system (LMS) & training management system (TMS) in one
- Customizable for any learning product
- Credentials & certificates generated on demand
- Electronic course material delivery
- Individual instructor and student profiles with both trainer and learner portals
- Secure, cloud-based operating platform
- Streamlined ordering and payment; accepting credit or debit cards via STRIPE
- Built in, automated email and SMS text options for invitations, reminders, student registration, and reporting
- Scalable and cost-effective
- IACET compliant
- CEUs available
Become an E&A Client today and get free Pectora Plus benefits and the best aquatic safety partner in the industry!
Elevate Training Outcomes & Save Time
With Pectora™ you will enhance team member safety and minimize on-site training with contactless course material delivery and payment, accomplish classroom training up front ensuring team members are prepared in advance for any necessary hands-on instruction, and save instructor time by eliminating the need to teach the same course multiple times.
Endless add-on options available at a fraction of the price per course compared to other commercially available LMS platforms - and no per seat charges or class creation fees.
Guarantee consistent delivery, save time, improve engagement, add accountability.